The Inbound Marketing Summit (IMS) is the annual event which brings together CMOs, marketing executives and multimedia professionals to celebrate the practice of digital marketing. This is the premiere event where digital marketing comes to life and discussions encompass all things digital – from social media marketing, to executing mobile marketing campaigns, to web publishing – through a series of multimedia case studies and keynotes.
What: Inbound Marketing Summit
When: October 16-17, 2013
Where: Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115
Conference attendees can look forward to interactive sessions on the strategy, content and tools needed to produce your next killer marketing plan, campaign or app.
A diverse set of speakers and topics will be covered at the conference. Keynote speakers include:
- Allen Bonde, Chief Strategist, The Pulse Network and Partner, Digital Clarity Group
- Trip Kucera, Senior Research Analyst, Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy, Aberdeen Group
- Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst, Digital Clarity Group
- Larry Weber, CEO and Chairman, Racepoint Group
- Tamsen Webster, Senior Vice President of Content Activation, Allen & Gerritsen
Be sure to check out the excitement from IMS San Francisco held last month.
For more information or to register for the conference, visit http://www.inboundmarketingsummit.com/boston-2013/the-ims-boston-difference/.