Oversaturation and content shock are issues that today’s marketer must overcome to find success.
With so much information already on the Web, and a projected increase of 600 percent by the year 2020, what can today’s corporate blogger do to stand out from the crowd?
View this exclusive Q&A with Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) director, Ryan Schradin, to explore how marketers can apply editorial style to their corporate blogs in order to create a unique user experience.
During his time at Strategic Ryan has worked with such clients as Iron Bow Technologies, Juniper Networks, K12, Pitney Bowes, and Polycom to implement successful content marketing and sales enablement campaigns.
Here is an overview of what you’ll learn:
• How to devise an editorial strategy for your corporate blog
• The importance of creating a unique experience for your customers in today’s marketing world
• Editorial methodology for constructing articles, videos, and podcasts.
• How to align a journalistic approach with your sales activities
• How to measure the success of your editorial once published on the corporate blog